For some people, the possibility of committing to therapy can feel just too much where they don’t feel ready to meet aspects of their past and present that would require some in depth exploration and processing. Often some short -term therapy can be helpful.
Other times, a more out-come focused and purpose-led relationship can provide the support needed.
Coaching is a thought provoking and creative process which helps you explore where you are now in your life with a view to working towards where you want to be.
Coaching is a present-time focused resource that can help you gain clarity and subsequently allow for some decisive direction with a particular issue with any aspect of your personal or working life that you are experiencing.
The coaching relationship can be short-term based and places emphasis on enlightening your potential, internal resources and strengths in a way which supports you in being the best you can be in your professional and personal life.
As a qualified life and workplace coach for the past thirteen years, I understand the day to day challenges that face men and women in dealing with multiple roles and responsibilities at home and at work.
This understanding was ignited in me in 2005 during my transition from a business sales background into a coaching and development role for a large multi national company. As part of performance coaching a variety of individuals, managers, leaders and teams, I found that I was empathetically drawn to supporting the many employees struggling with stress and anxiety, difficulties with coping at work after personal loss and bereavement and difficulty in resolving conflicts with colleagues and managers.
I came to realise that ‘being well’ at work needs to be addressed from the premise of the ‘person’ in the role not just from the context of the role only. Well being at work and well being in life begins and ends with the individual and their capacity to connect with a sense of resourcefulness, self care and purpose. My professional development and trainings since in Life Coaching, Advanced NLP, Energy Healing Practices and Use of Mindfulness brings further depth to how I can support you in connecting with your innate resources to be well and more fulfilled in your life.
In our coaching sessions here are some examples of how I can help you:-
- Be an insightful and challenging sounding board to enable clarity of thinking and focus in making changes and decisions
- Provide you with a space to explore your purpose and how it connects to the work you do
- Bring the balance you need to complement your own natural strengths, autonomy and thought process
- Support you in getting a sense of integration between how you experience your personal life and the work you do
- Check in with you in circumstances where there may be the potential to shift our relationship from coaching to counselling in response to your changing needs. Respecting your sense of autonomy and choice around this is at the heart of the work we do together.
I am passionate about supporting you in being the best you can be for you and for how you experience your relationships and the world around you.
If you would like to explore how coaching might work for you, I would love to hear from you.
You can contact me HERE.